Retail Price $75.00. To place your order online, please click here.
Students are offered a compelling look at the principles and procedures of archaeological research. The eight modules include:
- Humanity’s Imprint
- Leaving a Trail
- Tracking Down Time
- Charting Time
- Following the Trail
- Detecting Technology
- Provisioning Society
- Preserving the Trail
Revealing® Archaeology Highlights
- Students explore theoretical and methodological approaches of modern anthropological archaeology in a clearly organized framework.
- Uses cutting edge multimedia technologies. Narration, animation, and sound enliven the learning experience.
- Achievement Profile emphasizes progress and acts as a clearly organized table of contents and navigational hub.
- Assistance Palette includes integrated Bibliography, Glossary, Search, Recent Pages, Notes, Review, and Support tabs.
- Exercises encourage analytic understanding of content.
- Designed for adoption in college and university courses in anthropological archaeology. Affordable student cost.
- Instructors who adopt Revealing® Archaeology for class use receive access to the time-saving Thinking Strings Interactive Grade Book® at no charge.
- Runs on both Macintosh® and Windows® computers.
- Content is fully customizable to meet the needs of specific courses. Contact us for more details.